GLADIOLUS FLOWER | COMPLETE CARE | FLOWER HOBBY | MY PLANTING HOBBY

Hi Dear Friends,
 I am Gladiolus 😊
🍀 I am a genus of perennial cormous flowering plants in the iris family.
🍀 i am also called the Sword Lily.
🍀 I am commonly used in bouquets.
🍀 I need airy/ open place to grow.
🍀 I thrive in sandy and well drained soil which does not hold moist for longer time and gets dry.
🍀 I feel good if you water me less as I do not like much water.
🍀 I feel more good if you feed me with NPK while preparing soil for me and one month after I sprout ( 10-15 grains per plant ).
🍀 I am an annual summer flower.
🍀 I am grown from bulbs.
🍀 I sowed in early winter
🚫 I may face a fungus diseases resulting yellowing and browning leaves, for that I should be sprayed with some fungicide or Cinnamon powder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment